The Conference supports and encourages the presentation and publication in the conference volume of all scientific papers that fall in the following sections of mechanical engineering:
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:
- The fundamental technological processes (mechanical, thermal, electrical, chemical, electrochemical, thermochemical, biochemical) that includes: developing materials and semi-finished products, removal of materials (cutting); the deposition of materials; deformation of materials in solid state, semi-solid state, powdered metallic or non-metallic; assembly and installation technologies; processes and surface coatings; heat treatment; evolution of mechanical characteristics of materials during processing and heat treatment processes;
- The performance characteristics of machine tools and flexible manufacturing systems;
- Consecrated systems design and industrial design;
- Special scientific developments and approaches of conventional processes, or new ones;
- Value added by new technologies and new approaches to scientific class of geometric precision/ micro machining (machining technologies of machine tools);
- Design and functional behavior of equipment and machine tools;
- Micro and nanofabrication, including those of lithography type, volume micromachining (selective chemical corrosion), surface micromachining (e.g. planar structure of polycrystalline silicon surface, or multi-layer coating processes), photolithography, electronolithography, roentgenolithography, ionolithography, lift-off technique;
- Rapid prototyping (Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Stereolithography (SL));
- Rapid manufacturing and repair;
- Other techniques that use optical projection technology;
- Modeling and simulation process of continuum material;
- Tribology and wear phenomena relevant to the manufacturing and increasing effectiveness.
- Analytical and computational modeling (FEA, FEM, mesh-free method);
- Rigid- solid mechanics (dynamics, vibrations, stability);
- Structural mechanics;
- Elastic deformation, plastic deformation, visco plastic deformation, visco elastic material deformation;
- Behavior and applications of advanced materials (composites, shape memory);
- Mechanical impact (elastic collision, plastic collisions);
- Behaviour of materials with nonlinear mechanical properties;
- Fluid mechanics and thermodynamics.
- Flexible automation;
- Micromechanical systems;
- Manufacturing of "biotech" type;
- Concurrent engineering;
- IT Integration in manufacturing;
- Mechatronics design philosophy;
- Design of equipment, machines and manufacturing systems with a high degree of artificial intelligence incorporated.
MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMIC ENGINEERING:
- Manufacturing strategies and paradigms;
- Design of manufacturing systems, including their modeling and simulation;
- Sustainable manufacturing;
- Control systems, automation and human-machine interaction;
- Quality management;
- Production development;
- Supply management and logistics;
- Manufacturing Information Systems, including enterprises modeling and ERP (enterprise resource planning)
- Micromanufacturing technologies, conventional also unconventional;
ROAD VEHICLE AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING:
- New solutions for road vehicles;
- Road vehicles and the environment;
- Advanced transportation and road traffic systems;
- Advanced road vehicle manufacturing processes;
- Modern materials, technologies and logistics for road vehicle manufacturing
These sections are neither restricted nor restricting for paper writers as conference organizers are aware that there are highly valuable scientific papers which are difficult to include in one of these categories. Because it is usually their original topics, belonging to related or overlapping fields of study, not necessarily engineering (but having applications that involve engineering principles and norms, such as bioengineering and finite element analysis, used in human physiology) that promote these papers in all the international conferences, we obviously support the publication of such papers. At the same time, we particularly appreciate the value of these overlapping fields, conferred by the elements of novelty, evolution and progress that they highlight.
The conference “IMT Oradea 2018 will provide, as every time, as well, a lot of opportunities for the participants, to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish research or business relations, and to find national and global partners for future collaboration.
Conference web page: http://imtuoradea.ro/conf
Conference e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- January 25th, 2018 – Starting registration on the conference web page: http://imtuoradea.ro/conf. For help, please find information on page http://imtuoradea.ro/conf/help.php
- April 11th 2018 – Paper submission deadline.
- May 8th 2018 - Submission deadline for papers that have been modified at the suggestion of the reviewers.
- May 20th 2018 - Deadline for conference participation confirmation and fee payment.
Participation fee: 75 EURO
For further information, please contact:
- +40 259 408136 – Dean`s Office, Faculty of Management and Technological Engineering
- +40 745 624403 – Editor in chief of the ANNALS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ORADEA, FASCICLE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGICAL ENGINEERING
Professor eng. Alexandru Viorel Pele, Ph. D.- Dean of the Faculty of Management and Technological Engineering
Associate Professor eng. Gavril Grebenişan, Ph.D.- Editor in chief of the Annals of the University of Oradea, Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering Faculty